Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
- michael adair on O Movimento Novo / A New Movement in Capoeira
- Povo de Cor Festival and the Social Capoeira Movement in Sete Lagoas | 4capoeirathoughts on Why is November the month of the Black Consciousness?!
- Fabio Araújo Fernandes on The internationalization of Capoeira
- MarMar al MarMar on Capoeira expands activities in the West Bank with assistance from Brazil
Monthly Archives: September 2010
The Capoeira Community in Aotearoa New Zealand is a great example of how the art’s historic and philosophical (intercultural and interdisciplinary) principles are inspiring people world over to overcome exclusionary and market oriented attitudes in Capoeira. Skillful and dedicated capoeiras … Continue reading →
Folks, please find Mestre Fanstama’s post below. He is the founder of the Urban Ritual, a monthly Roda that happens in London with a very interesting proposal. For now, I’ll leave you to figure part of his proposal from his … Continue reading →
Camaradas, I’m Wellington (NZ) for Professor Pererê’s event – Aruandê Capoeira Festival – and for a talk on Capoeira and social inclusion at the Brazilian Embassy. If you happen to be somewhere close, please, check the link for the event … Continue reading →