Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
- michael adair on O Movimento Novo / A New Movement in Capoeira
- Povo de Cor Festival and the Social Capoeira Movement in Sete Lagoas | 4capoeirathoughts on Why is November the month of the Black Consciousness?!
- Fabio Araújo Fernandes on The internationalization of Capoeira
- MarMar al MarMar on Capoeira expands activities in the West Bank with assistance from Brazil
Monthly Archives: April 2011
The event in Västerås is over and I’m quite sad about it. It’s not easy to let go of all these wonderful people, old and new friends. It was a very special weekend of classes, Rodas, bate-papos and movie screening. … Continue reading →
In the beginning of this month I started a trip to pay students and friends a visit in different European countries. As usual within our own schools is time to catch up with our instructors and programs and to balance … Continue reading →
Least year I paid Mestre Fantasma a visit and learn a lot from his experience in London. He runs the Urban Ritual with students and friends gathering every month a diverse range of capoeiristas from London, its sorroundings and else … Continue reading →