Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
- michael adair on O Movimento Novo / A New Movement in Capoeira
- Povo de Cor Festival and the Social Capoeira Movement in Sete Lagoas | 4capoeirathoughts on Why is November the month of the Black Consciousness?!
- Fabio Araújo Fernandes on The internationalization of Capoeira
- MarMar al MarMar on Capoeira expands activities in the West Bank with assistance from Brazil
Monthly Archives: June 2011
After posting that I’m working on getting 4CT published as a book I got a comment by Linda ‘Jaguatirica’ Raftree, an international social worker who happens to play Capoeira in Cameroon, Africa. As usual I’m happy to network with like-minded … Continue reading →
Whenever I hold talks about social inclusion people ask me if I am aware of programs involving people with special needs. Though I have never run such programs, which makes my knowledge about them quite limited, I have a few … Continue reading →
Here it follows some good news about our Bidna Capoeria Camaradas. They have managed to renew and expand their program in Gaza enriching the lives of hundreds of kids through Capoeira-related activities. Tarek ‘Laranja‘ wrote me saying that as soon … Continue reading →