Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
- michael adair on O Movimento Novo / A New Movement in Capoeira
- Povo de Cor Festival and the Social Capoeira Movement in Sete Lagoas | 4capoeirathoughts on Why is November the month of the Black Consciousness?!
- Fabio Araújo Fernandes on The internationalization of Capoeira
- MarMar al MarMar on Capoeira expands activities in the West Bank with assistance from Brazil
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Camaradas, my friend Ruth Kimball sent out an email inviting Capoeira-related social programs world over to join a ‘Capoeira for Peace and Children’s Rights exhibition’ in East Timor. Ruth is a volunteer at MAC (United Children of East Timor), a … Continue reading →
Linda has been working in the area of social development internationally since the early 90s. The first time I re-posted one of Linda’s articles it was about how Capoeira have helped her son developing empathy. In this one she shares … Continue reading →
On February 2010 I posted an interview with Tarek ‘Laranja’, who would became the co-founder of Bidna Capoeira. The NGO, intended to enrich peoples’ lives in areas of conflict and poverty, is growing fast and already assisting youngsters in different … Continue reading →