Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
- michael adair on O Movimento Novo / A New Movement in Capoeira
- Povo de Cor Festival and the Social Capoeira Movement in Sete Lagoas | 4capoeirathoughts on Why is November the month of the Black Consciousness?!
- Fabio Araújo Fernandes on The internationalization of Capoeira
- MarMar al MarMar on Capoeira expands activities in the West Bank with assistance from Brazil
Monthly Archives: September 2011
In this short interview recorded at the Viver em Brasília TV Show (Living in Brasília) I talked about a research we did in our schools in Sweden in 2005. The numbers were amazing. Among 100 students we had 33 foreigners … Continue reading →
I think Volens’ video and project report are a very good source for those interested in Social Capoeira. But I also think that the discourse of African-ness in their video is over-estimated whereas the influence of the Brazilian culture over … Continue reading →
In this last installment of the interview I gave at RBI News I explained how our project works at the SOS Children’s Village. And I also presented a slide show of our activities introducing some of our guests and partners … Continue reading →