Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
- michael adair on O Movimento Novo / A New Movement in Capoeira
- Povo de Cor Festival and the Social Capoeira Movement in Sete Lagoas | 4capoeirathoughts on Why is November the month of the Black Consciousness?!
- Fabio Araújo Fernandes on The internationalization of Capoeira
- MarMar al MarMar on Capoeira expands activities in the West Bank with assistance from Brazil
Category Archives: intercultural learning
In the beginning of this month I started a trip to pay students and friends a visit in different European countries. As usual within our own schools is time to catch up with our instructors and programs and to balance … Continue reading →
‘Jogo Aberto: a chat about Capoeira and social inclusion’ touring Australasia, Europe and Middle East
20/04 Note: Gente, I posted a small article about my school’s kids’ event in Stockholm. Please check it out and spread the word! Meninos de Ouro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxWea6YdPIs Bidna Capoeira, an NGO that works in partnership with diverse Capoeira groups and local communities in Middle Eastern, is launching an outreach Capoeira programme in West Bank and in East Jerusalem neighbourhood. The project aims to support community integration … Continue reading →