Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
- michael adair on O Movimento Novo / A New Movement in Capoeira
- Povo de Cor Festival and the Social Capoeira Movement in Sete Lagoas | 4capoeirathoughts on Why is November the month of the Black Consciousness?!
- Fabio Araújo Fernandes on The internationalization of Capoeira
- MarMar al MarMar on Capoeira expands activities in the West Bank with assistance from Brazil
Tag Archives: intercultural learning
This is the second part of my interview with Tarek ‘Laranja’, a socially engaged Capoeira teacher from Syria. Tarek’s newest project ‘Bidna Capoeira’ – “We want Capoeira!” in English – aims to inspire teachers from around the world to take … Continue reading →
Tarek “Laranja” Alsaleh was the first practitioner to introduce Caopeira in Syria. Different from many enthralled young teachers who chose to ‘train just for fun’, Tarek believes that helping children and youth to find joy in their lives is no … Continue reading →
Jogo Aberto, our school’s next event, will be held from the 7th to the 14th of March at Fingal Head, NSW, Australia. The programme is packed with talks, discussions, documentary screening, and of course heaps of good classes and … Continue reading →