Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
- michael adair on O Movimento Novo / A New Movement in Capoeira
- Povo de Cor Festival and the Social Capoeira Movement in Sete Lagoas | 4capoeirathoughts on Why is November the month of the Black Consciousness?!
- Fabio Araújo Fernandes on The internationalization of Capoeira
- MarMar al MarMar on Capoeira expands activities in the West Bank with assistance from Brazil
Tag Archives: Professor Pererê
This post will serve as board-message about the Australia Day workshops 26-30/01. The event is two-fold project in which we’ll exchange experiences and play with CM Itapuã Beiramar (from Movimento Novo) and Professor Pererê, as well as launch the ‘Jogo … Continue reading →
The Capoeira Community in Aotearoa New Zealand is a great example of how the art’s historic and philosophical (intercultural and interdisciplinary) principles are inspiring people world over to overcome exclusionary and market oriented attitudes in Capoeira. Skillful and dedicated capoeiras … Continue reading →